Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Team work spirit

I am an outgoing, reliable, energitic and enthusiastic individual. My past experience has helped me to developmantanience.ed hardy my management skills, as well as enhance my ability to become a highly self-motivated and goal-oriented team player. I am seeking a position where I will be able to further develop my skills in a business environment. I am confident that my goal-oriented approach and continuous striving for excellence will contribute to the success of your organization. Optimistic character. Good professional presentation skills. Team work spirit. High liability and attribution. Be able to work under heavy pressure. Be familiar to ISO9000/2000,lacoste polo shirts SAP system, be familiar to logistics knowledge, Be able to use statistics methods to analyze/solve problems. I also know deeply about ed hardy underwearChinese culture, I learnt Chinese handwriting from 5 years old. ed hardy hoodiesOver 11 yeas of international financial indusry and management experience. ed hardy trousersAggressive and team-work oriented. Familiar with US GAAP and SEC reporting and mantanience.a date to meYou're angry. You're hurting.

your best friend